Thursday, July 23, 2009

oh damn... i overslept today. i have school at 8:10 and i woke up at 8:22 lol. i remember putting my alarm on snooze for 2 times then it stopped ringing. good thing today wasn't the final, next thursday is finals. if i don't wake up, i'm screwed. i better set a few alarms clocks and sleep earlier.

goddamn the school is pissing me off. the building close to my classroom is under construction so there's constant trucks filled with mud or whatever moving in and out. for the past 3 days, i come home with my car full of mud dust i suppose. piss me off, got to clean it everyday. tuesday i fucked up my camry, yesterday my dad's corolla, and today i had to wash my bimmer. sucks...

1 comment:

amy said...

well, silly. if you drove just one car, then you wouldn't have to keep cleaning it.

you should sleep earlier. =]