Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin!

schedule update: i'm dropping Differential equations once again. His teaching style just doesn't make me have any interest in class. I dropped during summer with the same teacher, and yet again. He uses powerpoint and simply just read through the slides really fast. totally confused. i'm going to take it at city next semester probably. also i'm definitely going to chemical engineering as my major. no more worries about biology and econ.
friday was adventurous. we went out to eat at night, then bowling, then starbucks on california and went to twin peaks. it's been so long since i been there. the view was great, but i wished there was more stars. i think i missed the moon, where did it go? oh i really wanted to watch sunrise but most of us were dead. hope i'll get a chance to watch it soon.

sometimes i just want someone who can hold my hand when i'm lonely, hug me when i'm cold, and talk to me when i'm bored. where the hell are you?

1 comment:

amy said...

she's out searching for you too. just be patient. =]