Monday, October 18, 2010

have a feeling i will fail every course this quarter. everyone seem so intelligent in my classes. even though i study so much, i wont be able to memorize everything. im just not at their level, maybe i don't belong to this college. i'm not as smart as everyone what thinks.. i don't want to drop out, it'd be the biggest disappointment to my parents, i'd rather shoot myself. i better crank it up a notch and work extra hard, cause the first 2 weeks, i didn't organize my time well enough for each class. man this is sad... homesick, and not doing well in school

4 comments:

Rlam said...

its okay jimmy. I am having the hardest time organizing my time as well. Wouldn't it be better if our time is more than 24 hours?

recipes said...

dont worry..... it just takes time to adjust. Yes, i do agree that there are really smart people out there, but really... we dont need to compare ourselves with other people. It's not worth it. hang it there! love you

whale said...

You need some motivation. I bet if you took a class with me.. we'd compete, but at the same time help one another to excel through the course. =]

ron-ton said...

I feel the same.