Friday, November 14, 2008

new and free...

Yup it's been a while since the last time I blogged. I've been very lazy lately. I don't exactly remember what I did each day but I'll just give a little bit of what I remember. I know last week during Friday, I was extremely bored. Eric's arm was still not healed so he couldn't go anywhere. Me and Amy originally planned to go to the beach, but by the time I picked up Heidi and got to Amy's house(around 4:20PM) it was all cloudy and dark. We ended up going to bowling, and Heidi didn't want to go, so I brought her home. At the bowling alley, it was horrible. Our lanes kept on f**king up again. This is the third straight week where every lanes we play in, it screws up. Remember lanes 3 and 4 are not reliable. The week before was lane 23. I probably called the front desk about 10 times. I was extremely frustrated, I sort of yelled at them. "I come here every week, and every single time, my lanes gets screwed up, why is that." It's just bad luck I guess. BTW lots of people were there on Friday. Old middle school friends Wendy and Danny was there. Then there's Andrea(Edmund's friend), Yong, George, Simon, ABC brothers (Andrew, Ben, Charley), then Amy and I. I didn't get my average scores probably because of all the screw ups. I kept running back and forth to the phone and to the front desk. I don't like Classic anymore. I might stop going, but I know that is a lie. Once Eric or Amy asks, I might end up going. At the end, no body decided what to do, and I was so frustrated, I ended up going home myself after telling Amy to drive safe.

Under Eric's influence, whether good or bad, I've been addicted to this NBA fantasy game. Here's how it works: We start off with $35 mil to buy 6 players, 2 guards, 2 forward, 1 center, and a 6th. Each week, we get 2 trades trade whoever you want. We have to pick players wisely, and must have good schedule. If you picked a someone bad, you won't earn as much TSNP (points). I originally started with a team picked out by Eric because I didn't know anything about basketball or the fantasy game. Thanks to him, I know how to play now. I traded away 4 of the players Eric picked for me so far. I originally like D. Howard for some reason, and S. Hawes is damn godly for his price. I started 1 day late from everyone else and I am able to catch up to 6th place in our league ranking. I will try my best to reach in the top 3 by the end of the season.
Beginning of the season I had Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Spencer Hawes, Darrel Arthur, Marc Gasol, and John Salmons. I now have Dwight Howard, Spencer Hawes, Dwayne Wade, Nene Hilario, Nate Robinson, and Marquis Daniels. This is pretty interesting, I get to catch most of the games on channelsurfing.com. Eric was able to pull me off the TVB stuff and get me addicted to basketball lol. I haven't watch Gem of Life for the last 5 days. Well I guess basketball is more interesting especially when you compete with your buddies. I successfully caught up to Wilson Li and now trying to get close to Edwin Yu (3RD). THEN ERIC LAM BECAUSE HIS ASS IS FIRST. I'm 6th, will be 5th after today.

As for today, I just got back my Cal exam. I totally thought I bombed the exam. I technically got a C 78%, but everyone missed the same part I left blank so the prof added 5 points to everyone's exam. So I instead I received a B 88%. WOO. I have no idea what is in plan today, I might just stay home and watch the basketball games and play Wii. But usually Amy starts coming up with plans in the late afternoon, so I'll see what happens.

1 comment:

kevin said...

fantasy sports ehhh?!