Monday, March 2, 2009

Fuck my life. I ain't superman. I received two of my exams back, both failed. Literally. 15/70 cell bio, 6/20 physics, I get to retake physics exam. I'm not understanding anything in cell bio, time to drop that mother fucker and take it at city during fall.

I just went to clement, to this dental place. Checked for wisdom teeth, it will cost me $3000 if my insurance won't cover the removal. I'm sure my mom's insurance will. They're taking all four of my wisdom teeth out on the same day. Pain. Fuck my life.

3 comments:

whale said...

I'll be fucked with you

Rlam said...

Don't go fuck your life jimmy, taking out wisdom teeth isnt too bad =D, trust me, I took mine out too all four at once, and it was a piece of cake.

amy said...

lol. andrew is so full of it. i don't think you should do all four if you can't take the pain.. although then you'd only have to deal with the pain once. well, it's okay. you can treat us all to ice cream when you're all better. =D

and sometimes too much pressure only makes things worse. study, but don't study too hard. =]