Monday, March 16, 2009

This weekend was pretty fun and relaxing. I didn't do any homework. Friday, I came home from school all pissed because I received my ochem midterm back and I got a C. One of the person I know who study really hard got a D. So I dunno, ochem sucks. My A is officially gone. I'm happy if I receive a B. I don't understand the material. Played some games and started watching this reality show (10 episodes) on Mtv.com It's pretty good, lots of hot chicks. I finished it today and I'm happy with the winner. At night I was happy, everyone came to visit my house. They watched a movie while I was installing warcraft 3, and played a few games. Someone said I smell like Britney Spears perfume. I like that lol, I like Britney, but it's strange that I(guy) smell like perfume. lol.

Saturday, went to walk/jog at City college track after my piano midterm. Some of the performance were really good. I screwed up my triads, she said "I slipped by".. I walked 2.5 laps and jogged 1.5 in jeans. I wasn't expecting to walk/jog. Then went home and met up later and played pool, it went by fast. Then went to Ihop. We formed a circle outside the parking lot and was standing there for an hour deciding what to do. Finally we went to pier 7 and checked out the view.

Sunday, cemetery with whole family from my mom's side. Visit my grandpa's grave. Next week is going to with my dad's side. My grandma's grave. That's it.

I'm tired, time to sleep. goodnight. =]

No comments: