Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow finally reached my 100th post.

Anyway, I'm really pissed off. You can say I'm pissed off at my mom. So my cousin is getting married the end of this month. She is somewhat a bitchy type and gives lots of attitude. I seriously feel bad for my soon to be cousin-in-law cause she's definitely not right for him, don't want to gossip about her. Sooo, she's getting married but my mom out of no where, without my approval, agreed to lend my BMW for their wedding so they don't have to spend extra money on renting a nice car. WTH, who the hell uses a black car for wedding. I've seen white and silver, but not black. It's an SUV too, they're gonna have a hard time climbing in and out cause I'm sure they will be making many stops. Argghhh wtf, I'm hiding my keys. I'm not letting no asshole drive my car. I don't care if she bitch at me, she's not riding in it.

Just venting..

1 comment:

recipes said...

100 posts.. that means time to delete and restart, at least for me it is. of course you dont have to.
i miss you