Friday, September 24, 2010

damn these college textbooks are murdering me. i think about $500 on textbooks. so far first day of classes is pretty good. that's cause i don't feel the load yet. but it's gonna get tough. my biochem professor has the worst accent, its upper division, so i can't drop him. he's the only professor teaching it.. i've decided to keep my econ1 class probably because it seems pretty interesting and it include lots of critical thinking skills and math skills. i regret not taking it at skyline though, and biology too. bio and econ are lower division courses so lots of freshmen are in them. they look so young and innocent. it's their first year, but my fourth. makes me feel so old...

benny lives at irvine. fabienne lives at santa monica/LA. so that means they can go back home whenever they want to. so jealous. and when both of them leave the same weekend, i'm here all alone. this weekend is one of them... status: depressing =[

No comments: