Sunday, September 19, 2010

finally all settled down. so my roommates are called benny, and fabienne. my mom was super happy to find out that fab will be making a lot of soup. they seem really chilled and laid back. we'll be getting a dinner table for the dining room. we'll probably be cooking/sharing it together. it's like i'm not only coming here for school. i earned myself 2 new/good friends. but you guys and my family are my priority, always.

i'm really glad i chose to live off campus. last night when i helped another friend go shop and drop off some stuff at his on-campus apartment, his place was horrible. he pays like 1.1k at least a month. the good part is he gets to meet way more people than me. the bad part is the room is small and its a double. there's really no privacy there. and it's loud, he said he couldn't sleep at night cause his roommates were not sleeping yet. like my mom said, i'm living on heaven. his place is like hell.

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

I'm glad you made two new buddies. You should consider joining clubs or frats to meet more people. Hope all is well.