Wednesday, January 14, 2009

beach day

[Tuesday 1/13/09]
Woke up at 10:30 and my dad told me to move everything away from the carpet because we're getting the carpet washed. at about 12, they came and washed the carpet. the carpet was all wet and i didn't know what to do. kev called because he got out of school early, then eric came and picked us up and we had popeyes. i also called up amy and we went to the beach afterwards. we played volleyball for a while, and i was standing by the ocean for a while. then i watched sunset. we then headed to eggettes and i bought watermelon freeze. i was sort've quiet but wasn't really because i was thinking about something. then we all went home.
ron will be coming back on thursday night, and i can't wait to go shopping with him and amy. i really want shades. the ones my mom and dad have are ugly =D.

3 comments:

ron-ton said...

i can't wait either. woot.

whale said...

I need some shades, but I think my eyebrows make me uglier when I wear shades =d

Rlam said...

i want some shades too.!