Saturday, January 3, 2009

great week

This is one of the most memorable week in my life. We hung as a group 3 times this week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and it was very fun each day. Out of these three days, I found Wednesday, New Years Eve the best. I've never, maybe don't remember celebrating New Years Eve before. Yesterday, we decided on Hotpot, but we couldn't do it at Kevin's house, so we changed it to my house. It is pretty far for Amy to drive over here, and since we need to buy drinks and food around Sunset, I picked up Kevin, Amy, and Ann. We went to bought food from Safeway and Sunset Super. We went to my house, and got all the food ready. Everyone was ready around 6:30, but we had to wait for Xiao and Aimee. Aimee said she's going to Xiao's place but we waited till 7 something and she called and said she couldn't go. Everyone was mad at Aimee, we were starving, and we waited for her. Anyways Eric picked Xiao up and we hotpot, then played Mafia. I had my PS2 and my DDR out. I remember asking if Amy likes DDR, she said nuh uh, but now I think she's addicted to it. She played right after Hotpot and wanted to play more. We went bowling and waited for a long time. Played a few rounds of Mafia, but the security stopped us. Then Edgar bowled with us, my first game was 119, second 93 I think. I don't bowl like this, iono what happened. I had at least 2 strikes and some spares in each game, but I fucked it up. Seems like a lot happened today, but I think New Years Eve was better. Can't really explain it, I'm sure you think so too. Peace.

No comments: