Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Hey it's been exactly one month since the last time I blogged. There have been a few days within the past month that was really good. Half of the month went to studying for finals which I don't want to talk about as of now. Well I only remember what I recently did. Last week we (Andrew, Ann, Xiao, Amy, Aimee and the JEK, Ron was smoking) decided to go get dessert then go to someone's house and watch a movie. I picked up Xiao then Kevin but by the time we went to starbucks, it was closed so no coffee for us. Everyone else had coffee. Then we went to Safeway to rent a movie. It took us pretty long to decide on a movie. The cool thing is that I never knew that Safeway had a stand for movie rentals and it's only $1. Well we watched "What happens at Las Vegas" I think and Cameron Diaz was the main actress. It was fun, though Andrew left before the movie and Ann, Eric, and Aimee left after watching half the movie. Amy Xiao Kevin and I finished it as we stayed for 30 minutes extra and talked about Kevin's Tahoe trip. Mafia is a very confusing game. But it was very fun. Please figure out what the Angel does Kev.
On Monday we as a group all decided to hang out at Kevin's house. Including Andrew, Ann, Amy, and the JERK. Kevin and Ron made a video of all the pictures we took in the past year. A few video clips and pictures were very embarrassing. I was hellsa chubby last year. I wish I'm skinnier. Then we went bowling around 11:30. Played 2 games and I won both =). Pretty consistent now. My average on Friday was 126, and Monday I scored 125 then a 126. During the second game, we decided to make a bet. The 2 losers need to sing a song that the 2 winners choose, and we record it and post it on Youtube. I'm glad I didn't lose. Sorry for Ann scored the lowest, and Amy and Eric with a tie. Shooot, Amy needed 1 more pin to get off it. It would be nice if it was Ann and Eric lol. We back to Kevin's and we picked a song, they will sing Neyo- Miss Independent chosen by RON. Remember him lol. I chose Mrs. Officer =).
Tuesday I went to Sacramento, check out the house we just bought. It's 2 stories. 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 living rooms. It's pretty decent, I might live there when I transfer to Davis.
Yesterday, NEW YEARS EVE. It was great. This time it was Amy Ann Xiao and the JERK. We were freaken bored the whole day, then when Kevin came back from SLO, we went to his house. Almost everyone brought their laptops over, and they were all HPs which is pretty cool. We (well I did) had the most expensive pizza ever. 2 X-Large pizzas and buffalo wings cost $70. It's okay, the one and only pizza place who delivers to Kevin's house, UP IN THE HILL. Then we played Mario kart. Then card games, Kent and Mafia. Kent is a very tricky game. We have to pick partners, come up with a signal to use when you have 4 of a kind to win a point. Each person would have 4 cards, then there's a 4 card flop, we continuously switch cards until we have a 4 of a kind, then we make the signal and the partner needs to say Kent to win a point. Or the others can say Stop "whoever" then there's no points. Kevin and Eric kept winning because of their stupid wink. Mafia, very interesting and fun game. We have a Killer, the King, and a Cop, the Jack, and the rest are normal people. First a narrator asks who the killer wants to kill, then asks who the cop think the killer is. We all open our eyes and narrator tells a story of how the person the killer chose dies. Everyone then guesses who the killer is, and if their wrong we repeat it and by the end, if the killer doesn't get picked, the killer wins. There was a few times in the beginning where I was the killer. Each round, I gave the same evil smerk face and during last few round, everyone still thought I was the killer. I did the narrating once and I messed it up a little. At about 11:45 we went up the hill by Kevin's house to watch the view and some small fireworks. It felt really good up there. For a few minutes, I felt emo, not really emo, more like thinking about yea stuff. We took lots of pictures, and it was really fun. Went to Kevin's house again and I fixed Amy's Tvb video problem while Amy Eric and Ann were practicing. New Years Wish - Hope to hang out as a group for every single Holiday from now on. I am very glad I have this group, this group is awesome, there's always entertainment. Such as Kevin's crap talking, and Ann and Eric's flirting. Well I think this if good enough, see you next month. lol jk, I'll try to blog more. Peace.

No comments: