Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Came back from a some-what vacation yesterday. It was alright. Something went wrong each day, and that kinda threw away my mood. The fun part about the trip was the convos we shared. Gave me a good laugh. The trip was so unprepared. Everything was sort've done last minute except for the hotel and Disneyland. Anyways, I'm not saying this trip was bad, just that it could've been better. I gave ratings to it and told Kevin. Overall I gave it a +50 where 0 means no excitement, not fun. I expected at least +200, maybe this will happen during the summer when we visit another place =D

I'm not gonna blog out what happened each day. Cause it's too long, and a few of you was there anyways.

I really wanted a convo, but I wasn't brave enough to ask. Too late now.

LeAnn Rimes - Remember When

2 comments:

whale said...

I'm glad you accomplished something! It's worth what you spent.

recipes said...

something goes wrong in my life every single day, if that makes you feel any better=)