Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday George!

I went to piano today. I didn't go 4/4 cause I went to the trip. So I missed some material and I didn't know where we stopped. Thursday I just kept practicing and good thing I caught up. Midterm next week, it's getting really hard. Should I continue the sequence? That's the question...

It's George's birthday. I met up with everyone and we went to Cherry Blossom. Saw lots of pretty girls, but that's about it. Didn't really look around, and didn't buy anything. Then we watched a movie call Crank 2 at AMC theatres because Stephen works there, and he slipped us in for free. Thanks Stephen.
Had dessert/mini-dinner at something LUNG TONG by Geary and 7th. Shared with Kevin and Amy. The food was okay, could've been better.
Then we went bowling around 12:30. First game I scored 102, second 162. I think this is my new high score. Time to beat it =]

No comments: