Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bimmer

Yes, I do drive a 2006 BMW 750 Li now. My 1995 Toyota Avalon was hit two weeks ago and has been totaled. I will be getting about 5k back. I got that car for free from my uncle, driven it for two years and now I'm getting money back. =)

Friday, I went to the Peter Pan BMW at San Mateo. I test drove a new 335i, it was hot but kinda pricey. So Sunday I went with my mom to Sacramento and saw the 750 Li. Originally when it was first sold, it cost over 100k. Only been driven for three years and the price offered was worth it. The agent had to come to SF to have my dad sign the paperwork, so I had to drive his BMW 328i. It was ok. The difference between the 750 Li and 335i (the one I originally wanted) is 750 Li is much bigger and have higher performance. It can last longer than the 335i because the series is much higher, with bigger engine and horsepower. 335i will cost about 10k more if it's upgraded to all the stuff that's packed in the 750 Li. I rarely notice any 750 Li on the streets, whereas there are lots of 328i and 335i.

Anyways, I don't feel like I deserve to drive such a nice car. My parents keep telling me to get good grades. I'm afraid it won't happen this semester because I'm too deep into the semester where it's impossible to pull my grades up. I will try harder next semester, I won't disappoint them. =]

1 comment:

whale said...

I like your motivation. Congrats and you do deserve it in every way :)