Saturday, May 2, 2009

Today in piano, I came across a Transfer bulletin. I picked up a flier and saw that UCSD accept applicants for Spring Quarter. I was so surprised because all the other UCs don't accept. I am 6 classes behind, and I am going to load on classes for summer and fall. I hope I can transfer Spring Quarter. Time to get out of the city and actually become independent. Though I will still be dependent on my parent's money, I can still learn to live alone.

I now drive a new jet black 2009 BMW X5 xDrive 30i. My dad didn't like the previous car, and luckily the car place allowed us to exchange it with no charge. We only paid the difference. This car does cost way more than the 750 Li, but we all like it and it's new. Even getting a X5 xDrive 48i would cost less. Lots of packages were upgraded, though not necessary but it was their only X5 there. We were not allowed to order the car, and the black 328i there was crappy (too small, no packages upgraded).

I have to show my parents that I deserve all the stuff they gave me. I am very grateful for them. Mother's day and Father's day is coming up. I plan to do something very special for them, instead of just going yum cha like every year. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't live the life I'm living right now. To think of it, I do have a great life. Many people don't have the stuff I do. I have to prove it to my parents. I know this semester I will disappoint them. I've been out too much, time to stop and go back to studying. I have to do it, it's for them!

1 comment:

recipes said...

transfer to SC

i need someone to live with when my roommate leaves 2010.