Thursday, May 14, 2009

I feel good. I took Ochem final part A today. I don't feel like I have any wrong answers because I triple checked my answers, and still had time left. Watch I jinx it. I really need to pull my grades up, at least for ochem. I don't want a C in ochem because chemistry will be a critical part of my major.

Summer is coming, finally. But what is there to do. I really need a job as least to make enough so I can spend it on gas. I don't want to rely on my parents paying for gas anymore. That's all I need for them to pay now, and food/shelter of course. All entertainment and shopping are running on my New years money. If schedules works out, I might not quit even when Fall semester starts. Speaking of the summer, Eric just reminded me we need to pay $37 to swim. Lol. Ridiculous. Hope my financial aid waive it off.

That moment of time is approaching. I'm not hoping for anything because I don't really know what I want. As long as I get to be with you guys I'm fine. =]

No comments: