Saturday, May 30, 2009

surprise surprise. i spent the day with eric lam. for the second year in a row. just me and him. NOT! they surprised me when i got home. that made my day. before that went to academy of science. i wouldn’t want to go there, but it was free. thanks si. it was alright there because we saw lots of interesting animals. Then we ate at wendy’s and watched terminator salvation and half of dance flick. would’ve been better if everyone was there. But I had fun with eric, love you best friend. After the surprise, hotpot and went to pool. There was nothing to do after pool and some of us didn’t feel like going home. So we head up to starbucks and chilled for a while.

Today was piano final. I did good. It wasn’t too difficult. Im guessing my grades would be A,B,B,C. ill have another year to raise it. Time for the real break. Mexican dude said I lost lots of weight. Now time to get toned, I don’t have much muscle. Gotta get buff =]

thanks guys, i had a great time

No comments: