Wednesday, September 24, 2008

new day, new game

WOO! I just finished every cup in Mario Kart. I will stop playing Wii for two days and proceed with studying. I will have a Statics Exam this friday and somewhat worried about it. I asked a few questions today during class. The prof showed some examples and explained it, so my confidence level have boosted a bit. I hope I do well on the Exam. A new legacy will begin on friday =). I just received my new game Super Mario Galaxy and I will begin playing it soon. After some research, rating at 9.5, same as Brawl, so it is another great game for the Wii. It might take me a while to beat but it's fine. BTW BFF came over today because his ______ didn't know how to do a few simple tangent and derivative problems. lol jk man. Alright this is my post today and I will continue to update everyday. =)))

1 comment:

whale said...

it's great to be dumb, then ppl can help you all the time :D :D :D