Monday, September 29, 2008

seeking for a job...

Today as usual, took notes in Calculus. In Statics, the prof returned our exam. She wrote down what everyone had. 3A,5B,4C,4D&F. I was really scared. Me and Eric made a bet and that if I got an A, I have to treat him to dinner. That's how confident he was on me, calling me Einstein. This guy's great. Too bad Einstein failed, but Jimmy didn't. With nerves running down my spine, I finally received my exam and I was satisfied, 83. Statics is the hardest subject that I am taking right now. I missed 2 very stupid mistakes because I didn't read the problem correctly and totally didn't answer the parts. I would've gotten 6 extra points, still 89. I think I really need a laptop. I have 1 hour break every MWF and 45 minutes break every TTh. Today, I wasn't able to get hold of a computer, but after waiting 20 minutes, I was able to. I surfed the web and found some really interesting news on TVB. One of the shows I recently watched "Moonlight Resonance" was up and revealed some facts about the upcoming TVB Anniversary Award Nominees. There was a few I liked and 1 I didn't. Linda Chung's role for favorite support actress in Moonlight Resonance will be replaced with Kate Tsui's role. Hope Linda gets nominated in "The Legend of Demi-Gods". When I came home, after watching a few hours of show, I realized I need a job. I need to earn money so I can buy a laptop and support myself for gas, food, and entertainment. Even though my parents are able to support me, and I use money wisely, I still feel bad about spending. So far I just applied to a food place in SFO, pays 11.85 and will raise. Hope I get the job. I also felt a desire for bowling all of a sudden. I finally picked up Ron's bowling ball which had been sitting down by my desk for about a year. I will use it if I go bowling this Friday. "Please tell me if it's not ok with you Ron". So yea, looking for a job, I will continue to surf the web tomorrow at school during my 45 minute break, that is if I can get a computer. Laters.

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

Good job on your exam. Yes, you may use my bowling ball. Use it as much as you want. Hopefully, it brings you good luck at bowling.