Thursday, October 2, 2008

boring day...

Today was quite boring. I pretty much daydreamed in Calculus and English. Then my Organic Chem exam came. 2 hours, 7 questions long, drop the lowest scoring one. It is worth 150 points, and there were little parts in a few questions that I answered but not sure if they are right. Hope I Aced it. I got so bored after school, I called Amy to see if she wanted to hang out, but Eric called and he wanted to study/review for his exam tomorrow. After a few minutes later, this smart guy called again and said he locked his car keys in his car, so I had to go to his house to get spare keys and go to Borders to unlock his car. I called Amy back and told her we can't hang out. Hopefully we can go bowling tomorrow. So after bringing the car keys to Eric, we went to my house to study. I gave him a few problems from my previous exam and some from my text, he didn't know how to do any of them. He tried, then after some explanation, he said he understood it. I was playing Super Mario Galaxy while he studied his problems, iono if he's ready. Hopefully when he's at home, he can get all the basics in his head, especially the formulas. Good luck man.

No comments: