Sunday, October 5, 2008

free money...

Today was actually not a boring Sunday. A lot happened today. Today was the last day for people to go to the cemetery. So me and my family went, I first went to my grandma's then grandma's sister's then my grandpa's. Took about 3 hours, and I did a lot of walking back and forth. I was happy at my grandma's because last time my family went, my dad's sister's daughters were worshiping first and whipped the tomb first. My dad is the son, he should be the one doing it. This year, we got there extra early so my dad whipped the tomb first, and put in the first burning sticks first. And I was the first to pour the wine. As for Chinese believes, sons are suppose to do those stuff, like carry the picture of the person who past away as a son. My dad's the only son, and I'm the only son of my dad. I'm proud and I feel responsible. After the cemetery, I went to Gamestop to trade-in my SPs. I also traded in a few games. The total I got back suppose to be $130. I bought a monthly magazine deal for $15, and I also get 10% off trade-in games and 10% off from buying used games. It's like a dollar for each magazine. So I got back $115. I didn't get to buy any games, because all the ones I want weren't in the Buy 2 get 1 free. Well 2 were, but I need a 3rd so I didn't get anything. I'll save it for other games in the future. When I came home, I posted some more gameboy color games online, and I just found out that I sold 5 of them. Gameboy Color system for 16, Poke yellow for 13, Poke Blue for 9, Poke Silver for 11, and Tetris Dx for 6. I should have posted the ones I traded in at Gamespot on Amazon first before I traded them. I would probably have sold it for a higher price. It's Ok I guess, they're all free anyways. All found from my dad's job. Very happy. I might start posting up some of the camera my dad found. Make some more money lol. =)

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

Seriously, how does your dad find all these things?