Tuesday, October 14, 2008

lake merced tuesday...

Damn, didn't get to go to Skyline today again. The lab took pretty long. The lab about about Olive oil. I have to boil and condense some eugenol whatever in a big flask and add dichloromethane. It is used to separate the aqueous layer and organic layer of a compound. The setup took about 20 minutes, and the rest of the time was waiting for the thing to drip chemicals into the flask. Oh yea, my cal prof gave me back my exam, and I now have a 41/50 instead of a 34/50. From a D to a B, how lucky huh. People can correct their mistakes and turn it back in for some more points. I'll do that also just so I can get closer to an A. After school, for the first time, I biked/ran Lake Merced with Eric. It took us 45 minutes to get around, and Eric said it is 4.5 miles. Eric probably ran 3 miles, bikes 0.5 miles, and walked 1. Iono, I didn't think it was 4.5 miles. I think I ran like 0.5 miles or less, and biked the rest. lol. I know, I'm a lazy ass, but hey, my heart pounds like crazy after a minute or two of running. It was really fun biking around Lake Merced. Eric should buy a bike, so we can bike there everyday. After Lake Merced, I called to see if Amy wanted to get something to eat because I didn't eat anything since breakfast. She didn't want to go (again) cause she has school at 6. We went to get Quicklys then back to my house. We both did our homework, and damn I had a lot of homework. I just finished all my Cal. I still have Statics, and English hw to do. I'm doing them tomorrow. I haven't done so much HW in a long time. Last 2 weeks was just TV/Wii and short assignments. I've been watching youtube/reading forums online during my break for the past 2 weeks. During the beginning of the semester, I did my homework. I guess I should start doing some of my homework during my break again, so I can relax when I get home. Alright hella tired, might bike again tomorrow or Thursday, good night.

No comments: