Wednesday, October 1, 2008

exam 2m...

I have Organic Chem exam tomorrow. I haven't studied much because I think I know most of the stuff. I did a mock test on Tuesday, just checked the answers and I have most of the questions correct. I hope I do well on the exam, if I don't then that sucks. I played Super Mario Galaxy for a while and so far earned 17 stars. I really should be studying but I don't know what to study for. I might review some notes tomorrow and take the exam. In class today, I pretty much finally understood everything in Statics. I might go to Stones tomorrow after school just to finish up some Statics homework. By the way, my other game, No More Heroes have been taking really long to get here. It's ok I can wait. I've also sold some books online at amazon. Just sold 2 books and 1 game. I will get back $105. I can buy some other Wii games with this money =).Cya

No comments: