Monday, October 6, 2008

retarded monday...

Omg, I can't believe that I slept through my alarm clock. I usually put my phone on vibrate and stick it under my pillow, so when my phone vibrates, my head would be shaking. It successfully worked for the past 6 weeks. However, today I was extremely tired (iono from what), I didn't wake up. The phone vibrated at 6:35 and 6:45, I turned it off both times and tried to lie there for a minute or two but went back to sleep. I was woke by my sister at 7:30, and Fuck I was late. I usually leave at 7:25 but I left at 8:10 today. By the time I got to school, it was like 8:42, so I didn't bother going to Calculus. It's the first time I missed a class in College. I'm usually late to classes, but skipping, is just not me. Iono what's happening. At the same time while I was driving to school, I thought about stuff. I thought about running with Eric at Lake Merced like 2 times a week, and going swimming with him. I want to lose some weight too. I also thought about the stuff I sold on Amazon and at Gamestop. I shouldn't have traded in the SPs. I posted the Gameboy Color games/systems and was able to sell them in one day. Made about $50. I did post the SPs before but no body wanted them. If I post it at a lower price, like $35, I would've sold them. So the difference from Gamestop and Amazon would've been like $25. I totally threw away $25. Nevertheless, it has happened and I can't take it back. They were found, I guess that's how it is, you can't be that greedy. I almost sold out all the Gameboy Advance and Color stuff, made a total of $180 profit. "WOULD'VE BEEN $200+, GOD." Oh well, I'll also try to sell the cameras my dad found, but not much people like cameras. Yesterday, me and Eric were talking about selling on Amazon, and thought about selling our You Gay Ho cards, Pokemon cards, and Magic the Gathering cards. Funny. More about today during the evening...

So, I had a really rushed morning. I had to get ready so fast, I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. As I swayed through class, my stomach was growling. I wanted to buy something to eat, but I didn't. I wanted to save money and I can prevent myself from eating too much. After school, I went to the post office, again. I waited in line, but went back out to put in more money in the meter. I spent about 30-40 minutes in the post office because the line was long, and I had to fill in the address and stuff. I shipped out 2 Gameboy Colors, and 4 Gameboy Color Games, cost me $12. But be getting back like $55. When I went back out, I saw my meter was blinking, good thing I didn't get a ticket. I was there 3 times, and all 3 times the meter was blinking when I went out. I kept passing the time even if I put in 10, 20, or even 30 minutes, luckily nothing happened. If I ever go again, I'm putting in an hour, it's not fun getting a ticket for not putting enough quarters. When I got home, I was surprised that Amy called, she wanted to see if I was at Borders, so I can check if there's a book or not. Unfortunately I wasn't at Borders, and that was when I just got home, still didn't eat anything, so I didn't have any energy to talk longer with her. I cooked noodles, watch TVB, and did some HW afterwards. Laters.

No comments: