Saturday, October 18, 2008

relaxing weekend...

Wow it's been a few days since I blogged. There haven't been much that happened these few days. The reason I didn't blog was because my homework exceeded the extra time I usually have to blog. I didn't get time to play Wii fit. So I didn't exercise enough these few days. I was able to find a few minutes to stretch and work on machine. This machine allows me to work out my whole body, mainly to tone my stomach/abs. It was fine. I also got addicted to downloading movies. On Monday or someday I watched a movie my sister burned a long time ago. A Cinderella Story. That movie was pretty good. Hilary Duff is hot. Then I started downloading all her movies. Then I found Haydn Panetierre and Amanda Bynes. I love these girls. So far I like Amanda Bynes the most because she's not a blondie. Brunettes or Brown hair girls look much better. I pretty much watched all of her productions. She's the Man, Lovewrecked, Big Fat Liar, What a girl wants, and Sydney White. I think I'm off the TVB addiction and going to movies with these young actresses. I only watch the new TVB shows and only during dinner. College Road Trip was pretty damn good/funny. Ice Princess was also good. I also been affected by Mr. Lam. I've been watching a lot of Youtube. All I do during my break everyday is run to a computer and watch Youtube. Mainly watched David Letterman. This mother fu*ker is damn funny. I loved the Taco Bell, Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, and Hayden Panetierre most. These made me laugh most.

Wednesday, I had to read like 20 pages, do take home quiz, and prefer for a in-class essay for my English class. I also did some Statics homework that was due on Friday. Apparently, I am terrible in Statics. In involves Physics w/ Calculus 1, Calculus 2, and Engineering materials. This is the hardest class I have. I worked on 1 problem for 3 hours and it's still completely off from the answers online. Slept at 1.

Thursday, I didn't have an in-class essay because majority of the class is very talkative. They kept asking the teacher questions and making him tell some stories. We did a discussion on some stuff for 20 minutes and the rest of the time was about stories. When I got home, I started on my Statics homework at around 4, stopped at 9 for dinner, and continued from 10-12. Spent total of 10 hours of 8 problems. I can't believe any homework would that take long. 4 of the problems are correct and 4 are completely wrong after checking the answers online. Sigh, there's another midterm next Friday and iono if I'll be ready for it. Slept at 1:30.

Friday, WOO so relaxing. I was supposed to do my Cal homework during my break and right when I got home. There was a quiz in cal, and the quiz was pretty long. Iono how some people finished so fast. It took a lot of thinking before I wrote down the answers. He didn't provide enough room, but I finished and knew how to do them. I was the last one to turn the quiz in lol. Then he announced that we been getting homework everyday, so he postponed the homework to Monday. I was very happy. I watched Youtube during my break and just went to Ochem. I wanted to go to Lake Merced after school, but I didn't want to torture myself on a day where I can relax. When I got home, I watched a few more movies. Lam came over and we were supposed to go bowl. I could tell Lam hella wanted to bowl. But it was just going to be me and him. I made a decision, and said if we ask Amy. If she goes then we'll go bowling. If she doesn't go, then we don't go. We ended up not going, and played Wii with Kevin and Ronald. Played Mario Kart and Brawl. The S.F. and N.Cal owned SLO and S.Cal in both games. We literally won every single game. Lam got tired of winning, so in Brawl, we chose characters we didn't know how to use (Donkey Kong and Robot), and still won. Tired? yea that's what they said. After that, we watched some more Youtube stuff and had a really good laugh.

Saturday, which is today, woke up early around 9:30. Went to the park to bike a little and played hecka of a lot of basketball. Played with Eric Lam. I was hella tired after basketball. We kept trying to shoot from opposite ends at the three point line. Took us about 10 minutes before one of us made a shot. I did a lot of lay-up, and that was tiring. Me and Eric raced, he ran and I biked. It was really hard to start up fast with a bike, so he won both times we raced. After basketball, we immediately went to the John McLauren Swimming pool. I went to the 5 feet and 10 feet. I can actually do the breast stroke for 1 lap. I sorta did the butterfly but that was too hard. In the 10 feet side, I sorta learned to tread. It was pretty fun. Eric told me to jump directly down and start kicking. Really helped. Thanks Lam. I actually swam a lot of laps today. Well compared to the last few times I swam. My rip bone hurt a lot after about 20 minutes in the pool. Probably because I hardly exercise much, and today I did a lot of exercising. I will try to do this every Saturday to be toned. Then we went to costco, had some free samples, walked around and I bought a hot dog. Went to Serramonte and checked out Gamestop but there wasn't anything good. I still have $18 in store credit, and I might buy another ddr mat. Man we totally forgot to go to Target to check out the bikes. We went biking/running Tuesday and I told Eric bikes cost about $50 at Target. lol. This guy always forget stuff. Then we went back to my house and watched Sydney White and played one round of Brawl. I told Kevin that we will have a Mario Kart/Brawl showdown when they come back from SLO. Guys improve ok? lol.

No comments: