Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday...

From now on, I'm just going to put what day I'm blogging. I have no clue what to put for the title since I practically blog everyday. My Calculus prof is getting really lame. We haven't had a single online homework assignment for nearly two weeks. The last assignment was last friday, and it counted as a quiz. I will be having an Exam on Thursday, and I don't know what to study for. The assignment from last week still haven't been past back. So an Exam is coming up, what do I do. Sometimes I just want to punch my English prof in the face. He's always talking about all these crap, and the same usual 3 or 4 people respond to his nonsense. Today, he past out a sheet with a bunch of sentences. They were supposed to be "funny". Yup the same usual people were cracking up like the prof farted in class, or somebody tripped and face landed on a pile of shit. To me, I didn't squeeze a single smile. Those sentences were lame, and I keep hearing those retard shouting "dude #3's funny, omg #23's hilarious, hahaha". So glad I only have that class 2 times a week. I would've dropped again if I have to see his bald ass everyday. I was expecting to go to Skyline to pick the Spring 09 Schedules Catalog today when I get off school. Also to meet up with my past and close friends from last semester, that is Mexican dude and Korean girl. I know they are in the Learning Center every Tuesday from 12-1. I finished my lab at 1, and it takes about 20 minutes to get to Skyline, so I didn't go. I might go next week. Also I got back my Ochem Midterm, and I found out she made a mistake on my grading. I now have 139.5/150, 93% instead of 137.5/150, 91.6%. I'm very happy with the grade. But right now, I still have to finish my hardass Statics homework. Laters.

1 comment:

whale said...

Your english teacher reminds me of an unenthusiastic Ms. Hall :D