Saturday, October 11, 2008

extremely boring Saturday...

Today was extremely boring. I planned to go to the park to ride some bike and play some basketball. Hopefully to improve my aiming skills, so I wouldn't stand back when people want to play a game with me. I ended up not going because the stupid tires were flat. I kept putting air in, but the air wouldn't go in. I stayed home, worked out or played Wii Fit for a while. Eric had to go to some kayaking trip so I didn't have anyone to hang out with. I remember asking what Amy's doing today, she had some family stuff so I didn't IM her or call her. She was on AIM for a few hours, but I just didn't bother asking. Going to get rejected again. Sigh. I just watched a few old movies, A Cinderella Story and Tokyo Drift. Cinderella Story was pretty good. I love those teen movies, where they go to high school or college and talk about love. After movies, played Wii Fit again and had dinner. That's it, "boring". Adios.

2 comments:

kevin said...

i watched "aliens", yesterday

ron-ton said...

u know what kevin did yesterday. he also got owned by me in this beach competition. 2nd place > 4th place. anyway, jimmy, lets mariokart.