Friday, October 3, 2008

Wiiii, Relax Friday...

Actually, today wasn't so relaxing. School was easy, there wasn't anything special. Just sat there, took notes, and left. My O-Chem prof said she will grade all the exams from yesterday and post them up by 4PM. She said the class average was 88% and 2 people had a perfect score. At an instant, I thought one of them was me, but I know I made a few mistakes. I checked and I got a 92%, quite happy. Would be better if I scored higher because some of the people in class thinks I'm hella smart. It's fine, still an A, I'll try harder next time. Try not to play games the day before the exam and actually study a little. When I came home, I played a few rounds of Wii. Then my mom called, and told me to get some stuff from the storage to deliver to a customer because she was still working. I did so, with my sister, and made a few hundred. Wiiii. In the storage, it was chaos. The stuff were all over the place. Although it is only 10' by 10', it's pretty damn big. Took me around 30 minutes stacking boxes on boxes in order to get the merchandise. It was all worth it, profits =). By the time my mom came home, I had to go to storage again!, this time to pack for tomorrow's flea market. I don't have to go because my dad goes to the De Anza one and I go to the Chabot one. So yea, still kinda relaxing, storage is nothing compared to my job during the summer as Ramp Agent. Agent!, cool huh. Pretty much unloaded and loaded bags in the belt and into cans(containers), ranged from 25lbs to 80lbs. It was good workout job, lost a couple of pounds but still look the same lol. Amy IMed me and see if I wanted to bowl, I don't know, the deal starts at 11:30 and that's kinda late. I'll think about it during the remaining hours. Laters.

No comments: